- All abstracts must be based on an original work, not previously presented or submitted.
- Abstracts must be allocated to a specific thematic stream for the scientific programme.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible, stating the background and the exact objective of the study, briefly describing the used methods, summarising the obtained results, and stating the conclusions.
- Formatting and abstract length limit:
- Length: 600 words (maximum).
- Key words: 3 to 5.
- Font and paragraphs: 12‐point Times New Roman, single‐spaced.
- Margins (all): 3 cm.
- File format: PDF file, without any access restrictions.